Shellsuit Zombie.

After my portfolio surgery with Jonny from Shellsuit Zombie, Jonny got in touch with me a few weeks ago asking for some images so that he could do a feature on me.

"Hi Heather,

Hope you're well - I found your card stuffed in my bag so thought I'd pop you an email. We're looking for a couple of grads to feature from our 'northern tour' and I'd like to feature you but the photos on your site are tiny! Got any bigger ones? (I've attached my favourites)

It's worth at some point you making the ones on your site a bit bigger too, especially the type posters and branding stuff - you can barely make it out!

Good luck with the rest of the year an' all

J"

I got back to him, sending the larger images, and I've also made all the images bigger on my website. He sent me an email yesterday saying sorry it had taken so long but it would be up tomorrow morning. And here it is:






http://www.shellsuitzombie.co.uk/shellsuitzombie/2011/03/heather-bradley/

No comments:

Post a Comment